There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Monday, September 26, 2005

all that i've got - the used

So deep that I didn't even bleed and catch meOff guard, red handedNow I'm far from lonelyAsleep I still see you lying next to meSo deep that I didn't even bleed And catch me I'll I'll......I need something else would someonePlease just give me, hit me,Knock me out, and let me go back to sleep.I can laugh all I want inside I still am empty,So deep that I didn't even bleed And catch me I'll I'll.....I'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotI'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotI guess, I remember every glance you shot meUn-harmed, I'm losing weight and some body heatI squoze so hardI stopped your heart from beatingSo deep that I didn't even scream fuck me I'll I'll.....I'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotI'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotIt's all that I've got...It's all that I've got...It's all that I've got...Yeah, It's all that i've got...Yeah, It's all that i've got...It's all that I've gotIt's all that I've gotIt's all that I've gotSo deep that I didn't even bleed And catch meSo deep that I didn't even scream fuck meI'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotI'll be just finePretending I'm notI'm far from lonelyAnd it's all that I've gotAnd it's all that I've gotYeah, it's all that I've got

No comments: