There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

not normally moody

Through her eyes

If forgetting was that easy I would have done it long ago.
But what love doesn’t tell you is that the end hurts most.
And maybe I’ve forgotten, I surely have let go.
But still you’re like a ghost and I your welcoming host.

I’m trying to accommodate a feeling that can’t exist
While trying to rid this sensation that wishes to reminisce
So bid this sentiment farewell, saying I insist.
But still I cant help feeling my arrow was the one that missed.

On the long way down I realized I may have been the one lost
And perhaps a reason why he felt his feelings had been neglected
Hence I apologized saying, this love is star-crossed.
But still I think all this is a mood that has wrongfully been listed.

No comments: