There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) get married.
2) have lots of kids.
3) publish something.
4)help change somebody's world and destiny for the better of course
5) fufill my destiny.
6) adopt a child.
7) run a center for orphans.

7 things I can do:
1) write.
2) make the best brownies.
3) do a knot with a cherry stem (i guess that makes me a good kisser) .
4) feel empathy towards others.
5) love easily.
6) shop wisely.
7) Procrastinate.

7 things I cannot do:

1) Save money.
2) skii on water(not that ive ever tried... but im good at skiing in snow)
3) forgive and forget.
4) go to bed before 3
5) express any emotions during a fight or ackward situations or shock situations.
6) i cannot, will not stop thinking too much.
7) cook without a recipe and even then its still hard (but i can bake).

7 things that attract me to another person:
1) eyes.
2) mystery.
3) creativeness.
4) smile.
5) ability to do as i command(not that i always get it, but a girl can dream)
6) smartness
7) can make good conversations.

7 things I say most often:
1) Dude.
2) vieja
3) its like when.... (and it never ends)
4) i'm thinking...
5) dont misunderstand the situation,
6) que pique....
7) i'm shopping or lets go shopping or i really want to buy something.

No comments: