There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

at the beach....

ok so my mother's best friend was here for like two weeks and she went to this resort to releave stress; to my own surprise my mother said i should go to the beach on a wed. and take my sister along(who works...sorta....does it count when your boss is your dad?). so i thought nicee... ROAD TRIP!... so the events of the day go as follow

before choosing whose car we'd go in

*thinking* this girl will not let me smoke in her car... due to the fact that shes in it... but my car has been acting funny... ok who cares... i need a cigarrette....

[in my car]

vieja i dont like that song change it.... change it.... change it.... [listen a bit].... change it....

(driving in the highway)

dude... this car trembles if i go faster than 80 mph... ya seee why i need a new car...

(pop)

did i just get a flat tire.... stick your head out the window... i did didnt i?.... well dont laugh about it

(parking in some really weird restaurant or whatever)

great... who are we suppose to call.... fine you go over to the gas station and ill stay here

*thinking* well if something happens to one of us, at least they will have the other one instead of both... that skirt she's wearing is really short...ahhh no wonder it was trembling after 80mph its because i had a bad tire or whatever... i shouldve gone to the gas station my skirt is longer....

(some guy comes and i look around for my sister)

([in spanish] she didnt want me to give her a ride)

[thump thump... she came walking back]

smart girl... you got money you pay him. mind you i do have two other flat tires in the trunk... hopefully this one's good...

yes i do have 3 flat tires currently in my trunk. its not that i cant drive well... its that eveyone else drives horribly.....

[3 hours later] we are finally at the beach, enjoying the sun, i decide to take a dip or not really go in but sit near the shore and feel the water wash up near my feet.

*thinking* how nice is this beach, i could live like this... i could... cant wear the bottom part of my bathing suit cause aunt flow decided to come over yesterday, but its still nice to..

[phew blah pui]

dammit... im not suppose to get wet here! damn wave... wait my eye... ahh i got sand in my eye... fine if im already wet i might as well enjoy the water

(move a little closer.. but still far enough to be able to sit on the sand without drowning)

*thinking* this water is nice... god this place brings back old memories, my skip day was here... that was so long ago.. or was it my graduation trip... whichever they both bring back special memories... god i miss the drama and the everything about highschool. maybe i could pretend im 18 again and go to school... nope that would suck i mean i wouldnt do someone 3 years younger than me....

(mind you although this take lots of space it really was a 3 second conversation with my brain)

[blah, pui, yuck, bang]

ok this is not funny the waves arent suppose to be so big in the shore and i should be thrown back by them....

(the thinking(which im really not gonna tell you what it was about but helped me remember stuff) went on for like 2 more hours.. so did the waves splashing on and over me... and the sand getting on my bathing suit, board shorts, hair & other places....

[music in the ipod] playlist- still missing... song of choice: strangers again- ari herst

the sun shone bright as i walked through the sand actually expecting to see another set of footsteps beside mine, but there were none. every thought and memory seemed to be invading me in a never-ending attempt of my heart to beat me down. but as the sea erased the trace of where my feet had once been, so did the memories of love stories obligerated from my mind. often had i wished of coming back here, hoping one day it be for other reasons than to reminisce in silence. and like the passion in which a wave crashes into the shore and retreats back into the sea, so did i crash into my own beliefs and gently pushed away the recollections of adulation that once inhabitated here. he, the inamorato that had left me desirous now becomes an unflattering host.

No comments: