There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Monday, January 16, 2006

A letter to the Leaf Robber:-

i wished i had known you back when i was young, perhaps you would have liked me, i guess ill never know. i hear the stories about you, often wondering how you really lived and what happened to you after you visited that health thief. Many say you ran away, some say you just lost your ways; i'd like to think you finally saw other moments of happiness before your time was called. i'd wish your son had known you better, at least not only till he was 2, maybe if they had never left you, i could have met you if only for some time. you did leave me something behind (apart from the greatest man i've known) you also gave me your hereditary traits, some that have caused me trouble back in the old days. but the times have changed and i learn quickly not to let it get the best of me, not being as mad as you, but always a little borderline to normal. i'd like to think you'd have been a great to meet, we couldve have sat under trees and collected some ackward things.

1 comment:

lewiserickson8793677943 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com