There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, February 03, 2006

illusive ideas

i sat at the beach staring
at the radiating light that
you aura seems to embrace.
you lay next to me and hold
on to my hand, all the
unhappiness seems to
erradicate itself for
a while.
you pull me up and wrap
your arm around my waist.
at that instance the music
stops and the waves calm down,
its only us walking under the
stars.
the wind whispers to the world
our feelings that are unspoken.
i am in need of this protection
that you seem to be providing.
your fingers and mine interwine
as we walk down the crowded
streets.

-------------------0-----------------0----------------------0-------------0-------

soft gentle touch that rests upon my lips,
i taste a sweet embrace of passionate
desires.

No comments: