There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Building blocks

i have these friends i wouldnt trade for the world, everyone makes my life shine a little brighter. under the stars we play pictionary, charades, we speak, we eat, we make a history where in everyone one of our stories at least one of us is present.

how come ive found you all now? is it because i needed to lose so many to appreciate so few? but i rather have so little of you and know each one like the back of my hand than have a thousand friends and not know anyone one.

honestly.... i have a poem.... but right now im just glad, ive found these 5 or 6 or how many they are today human beings that guide my hearts... and ive made a new female frienddd (i really hard for me) and shes is my new partner in crime... or she will be....

No comments: