There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

writing nonstop

playing out the game
i broke into the trade
expecting to find a solution
for the mysteries in this,

i thought id feel something
if only you were there
but though the roads have changes
i can only say your the one that
i wanted here to stay.

i guess i could just make pretend
that feelings had nothing to do
with the lies that you told me
in the first place, i can only
wait for you to realize your the
only one losing here.

i can only caress the idea that life
will eventually reward me for
this good behavior of trying to find
something that ive lost along with
my innocence.

can i help but believe that you will
never stay here with me, if only i
could pretend that when i open my
eyes youll be next to me, but dreaming
is just a thought playing around with
our emotions.

No comments: