There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Monday, March 20, 2006

you go right ill go left


i would like to go out into nowhere
and maybe bring you along.
we could build new lives where no one
knows our names. you can help me
change my hair so no one would recognize
me.

i would like to spend some time out in
nowhere if only you'd tag along. id bring
only books and a blanket. i would like to
spend some time in nowhere where the waves
crash at my feet as i lay under the midnight
sky, but only if you'd be there with me.

how can you not want a night like this,
a night to fall in love in?
would you wanna fall inlove with me?
i can try and sing you to sleep of only
youd whisper words of commitment, under a
night like this.

id like to dissapear out here in nowhere,
but only if youd come along.

No comments: