There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, April 21, 2006

Its hard to say goodbye




RIP my leyla....

as tears welled up in my eyes i wonder how empty life would mean without you. you who have been my companion and true friend, the one who was never suppose to leave me. i loved you since the moment i held you in my hands and felt your heart pounding with fear of the unknown. i hope that your stay in this world was filled with happiness and peace, the same that you had brought on to me. oh how i miss you, the way you layed next to me as i slept, when you tried to wipe away my tears when i was sad.(in your own way of course)... the moments you sat next to me as i left deep into thought, you never left my side, you were my best friend. what will i do when i dont have to tell you to get out of the car or have to share my food and kisses with you. id never thought id lose you, i didnt even wanted to try. i thought perhaps youd grow old with me or never pass away. now ive brought a friend along perhaps hoping your soul is in hers, i named her moon hoping if i name her like something thats up in the sky that'll mean you are close by. i never meant to give you up, if i couldve stopped it from happening i wouldve... i miss you sweetie...

No comments: