There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, May 05, 2006

While you were gone

While you were gone, i lost myself in endless thoughts.
I kissed my pillow, hoping it felt like your lips.(it didnt).

while you were gone, i pretended a teddy bear was you
and i hugged it till i fell asleep. i got drunk and
spoke of the one who got away (im guessing thats you).

while you were gone, i started the gym and tried to
get into shape. i reflected on our relationship
and realized this love is one way (not always my way)

While you were gone, i found out that i missed hearing
your voice at night. i lost my apetite when i found
no one to share my breadsticks with (perhaps i bought too
many)

while you were gone, i pretended you werent good enough
for me, but ignored all the boys that were. i accidentally
called your cel in an attempt to hear your voice (maybe
it wasnt all an accident)

while you were gone, i could say i miss you, but while
you were gone i realized i loved you.

No comments: