There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Monday, June 05, 2006

i write you just to let you know im alright

im crying because i know this is the way its suppose to be
and maybe i deserve it, im pretty sure i do. ive been trying
to fix this, thinking perhaps if im different things will be
different too... but they never are. so should i give up now
or keep going around in circles over this crowd of broken
dreams, stepping on the broken pieces of my heart. i just want
to run so far, so fast where i am unable to be catched. but
i cant run, i have no breath left, i fear my heart has stopped
beating, its lost so much blood. so tell me what to do and tell
me where to go, cause i just cant see myself moving foward. im
about to give up, im about to let go.

2 comments:

moonpoet said...

"so should i give up now
or keep going around in circles over this crowd of broken
dreams, stepping on the broken pieces of my heart"

...beautifull

moonpoet said...

Ortega & Gasset said once: “I am me and my circumstances”. When the road is rough and the fight seems to be lost; when faith, and hopes, and strength seems to vanish, we do not let go, we do not give up. The true frontrunner doesn’t waste time and energy trying to go forward against untoward conditions. This is the time when you pause the game, reflect, meditate, analyze your circumstances and recharge you hearts health. Run away? Only to restore you stamina, only to plan your powerful strikeback. Every idea has its time, everyone has new opportunities, we just need to be prepared for the precise moment. Faith, Patience and Meditation is the key. Like Bob Marley said in Redemption Song: “My hand was made strong, by the ‘and of the almighty”.