There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, June 02, 2006

Your palace... My prison

well im not gonna pretend that
im not trying to save you (cause i am)
im hoping for new light
im just waiting for that
call tonight.

you know you were the one
that brought peace enough
to my heart, i wanna save
you, i wanna kiss you...
the dawn is breaking, i
feel you falling.

i want to catch you, i
fear im losing this epic
battle between your heart
and your brain.

break it down for me easily
and tell me you need to let
me go, and your sad to see
me off.

and here we go, onto this
same old game of make pretend,
your sweet doll to keep you warm
at night and in the day, you keep
her locked in, preventing the
recirculation of activities unknown.

1 comment:

moonpoet said...

que lindo!