There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Saturday, July 22, 2006

blue august morning

i;m wishing upon a star that i find you
now more than ever, i fear the abscence
of you will cause me to lose hope.

maybe im in denial, i just might not
have quite what it takes to be strong
and just wait.

cause ive been waiting my whole life
and im about to give up. this dream
might be just a dream.

---------0-----------0-------------0------

conv.

me: he ruined my social life, no one wants to go out with me

anon: maybe its just temporary

me: no, seriously.... NO ONE will date me...

5 comments:

moonpoet said...

¿how can somebody ruin your social life?

¿or its just a saying?

Anonymous said...

dosent matter anything in life... i just really luv u!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»