There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, July 14, 2006

left standing


playlist of choice
: all the boys i've loved

Song of choice: Only one- Lifehouse

Quote of choice: "she's got a pretty smile covers up the poison that she hides, she walks around in circles in my head waiting for a chance to break me for a chance to take me down"

Thought of the moment: so i came to the realization that im TOO nice, so maybe i need to be a tiny bit like i was before a little evil *evil laughter* har har... so i heard something the other day which really got me a little mad... IM TURNING INTO MY SISTER?! (no offense sarina).... they said i forgot how to flirt, i lost my mojo for getting what i want when i want... oh well... i guess it'll eventually find its way back to me... when i need it...

still i cant get you out of my head, your driving me insaneeeeeeeee.

4 comments:

moonpoet said...

About the quote:
Desdeño en demasía esas bellas sonrisas y esos bellos rostros que esconden tantas mentiras y tanta maldad.
(tu quote me recordó a una amiga)
I guess its true, sometimes "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain"(Proverbs 31:30)
---

Be nice, be nice, be nice, no te dejes cojer de pendeja, pero be nice. Lo evil se devuelve.
( ¿quien car*jo soy yo para decirte que hacer? Nadie,
pero te lo digo):P

....Creo que eso te daría el derecho de decirme cosas tambien...
---

¿De tu flirting?... no hagas caso, son rumores,
tu eres "natural mystic" (al menos a la luz de mi monitor y tus
letras)

---

Mira, debo admitir que aunque comprendo el contexto, no pude encontrar una definición exacta de "mojo". Pero parece ser un arma muy poderosa y seductora: ¿una mujer cosmopolita en control de todo?. Ojala la recuperes, asi me ayudas a conseguir unas cuantas cosas ¿? por ahi que me hacen falta -egoista yo, blame me-. (risa) No me tomes muy en serio, solo lo necesario.

---

Pero nada, cya, y be nice!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»