There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Friday, July 07, 2006

The night goes as follows

Playlist of Choice: Spare Me

Song of the Moment: This Broken Heart- Something Corporate

Idea in my head: So im nostalgic is it for something i want, lost or need? Could i have a second of your time so we can have a conversation in my head where i tell you what i feel and you respond in the exact same way... oh this life of a dreamer as though it never ends, till reality kicks you hard on the cold cement of life.

Song Quote: "you never want to concentrate on me, im too much of an angel, im too much of a saint, though i cant be, im too much of a reject you dont expect much from. i want to feel safe, i want to feel like im not hated too, i want to get closer, i want to feel the most id get from you, im too much on the rebound, im too mcuh on the ground though i cant be"

3 comments:

moonpoet said...

you are truly a lot !

:)

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»