There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Our story has just begun

there is something in his eyes that tells me
what i need to know. he has this way of being
that seems too perfect to be true. he tries to
hide behind his quietness but his eyes speak
out to me and i listen.

i asked my mother if she felt a connection with
my dad when they met, she said no that only happens
in movies. well then, i think im living my own
drama because i felt something that moment and ever
since i only want to see him smile.

the narcissism in my body starts to wear off where
i manage to statisfy my egocentrism with his
happiness, i live bycariously through the way that
he seems that day. i could be your friend, i could
be the next best thing or i could be none of the
above, but as long as you smile day after day
its enough for me.

"me gustas, no se porque"

No comments: