There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Let me wish



Looking at the fading night, waiting for the sunrise
im captivated by a star that seems compelled by my
expression. She falls from the sky and lands among
the mountains and all i see is an explosion of light
surrounding me. i close my eyes feeling peace overcoming
my body and then it spoke in tongues. The tears of joy
fell from my eyes and i understood. there i knew heaven
existed.

Paramore

"Oh star fall down on me. let me make a wish upon you, hold on let me think, think of what im wishing for."

1 comment:

moonpoet said...

Esto es una metafora de algo que te paso en la vida real?

Eso del hablar en lenguas, he visto eso, se a que te refieres,
y creo que he sentido esa sensacion que describes.