There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Sunday, April 13, 2008

reveries of broken dreams
creep into my mind.

----------0---------0-------

the inconsistency of the decisions
that constantly changes as the moon
hides away in the dark.

and tonight i find myself between
the darkness, not a star out in the
night.

considering the existential emptyness
that surrounds me, i reminisce of a time
long past.

a fight has begun between the curse of
the past and the indecisions of the future,
while im stuck in the middle.

i look into the black horizon that portrays
an end to the bitterness that surrounds me,
so far i cannot reach.

still looking towards the guidance of your
hand to help me overcome the solitude that
erradicates my soul.

1 comment:

moonpoet said...

La luna no tiene luz propia.
Remember, also, she has only a part-time job.
In behalf of her:
Let me fix your dream with the power of hope, faith.
Not in moons, not in stars,
But in the light that keeps knocking
Inside your heart, light of endless love, purpose and meaning.
Darkness and emptiness will never prevail against that light.
In the powerful name of the this light every curse is broken,
Any uncertainty destroyed. Trust the god of love, love the god of trust.
You are not alone. Jesus, the light, is with you. Always.
Open your heart. Talk to him. El vacío existencial de la juventud de hoy
Es el vacío que desde siempre ha sentido la humanidad, es creacional.
Nacimos con ese vacío, que según dijo alguien una vez, tiene el tamaño exacto de Dios. De ahí que por mas que tratamos
Por muchos medios, algunos buenos, otros malos, nunca lo podemos llenar.
Solo Su inagotable amor puede hacerlo, su poder, su paz.
Solo así podremos soportar un poco la amargura que nos rodea,
Y mejor aun, podríamos hasta contribuir a endulzarla. =)
Trust your soul to the Lord and you won’t be disappointed.
He loves you soo, soo, sooo much!!! (He is reminding you right now)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me” (Revelations 3:20)

Let him work. Invite him to work, inside you, around you.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8: 38-39)

If you don’t know him, accept him as lord and savior.

If you do know him but been away,
remember the joy of the father when the prodigal son came back.

c-yaaa.. God, loves you, me too (as a virtual friend)