There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My fallen angel

I have this picture i cant seem to find.....

its you holding onto me, helping me blow out the candles on my two year old cake. Sometimes i think they might all be wrong, and this is a dream i'll soon wake up from. The reality hits hard, when im awake, and i listen to the same song that reminds me of you, or how at 23 hearing "La bamba" feels the exact same way it did when i was 5. who knows... you might have hated the song, but just in case, it still reminds me of you.

I wish i had a little more time
to fix all the wrongs the past
cost us.

to capture the essence of your
soul, and keep it safe from uneasy
hands.

i wish the world would make it up
to me, but granted, our love can
never be.

And in the silence of my room i
admit, i seem to be more like you
than id allow.

I'm left to hope that the universe
didnt not unfold as it should, and
that you'd feel the same way.


"be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle" - unknown

"forgiveness is not something we do for other people. We do it for ourselves- to get well and move on"

"the journey of a thousand miles, begings with one single step"


Song of the day: Time- Sarah Mclachlan

No comments: