There's music in love, love in music, and life is all in between

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tarot card says....

"Silence broken by your voice in the dark"


A note to my fallen angel:


i was thinking about you today.... still missing you.... still wishing i could say i love you.... still asking the what if....


what if you had stayed with me.... wait for me... love you angel! fall around me now.



still no solucion to this writers block.... perhaps i should leave this behind and write on paper yet again, start over from scratch.....


bee bop.... ting tun.... tra la la la la....


perhaps.... perhaps it is best to be silent.... perhaps....


im a wilted flower...


so.... i read my tarot card today... nothing new or exciting.... tarot card says i want to leave home (has he been talking to my therapist!?!).... apparently im going lo live till im 93, i wonder the certainty of that (he didnt notice the pack of cigarettes near me). possibly mistaken....


missing my twinkie tonite.... seems im missing everything!


saw my place tonight in quiet somber dreams,

a melancholic hole ive learned to call home.



weather changes for the lonely people that

put their souls away.




if only it were now, when it was then, perhaps i couldve saved you, it all could have been.

but if then was now, then perhaps i would have lost you twice..... i want to give to you, but more than words.... what to do with a worn out heart, hand it out?


summing up the day: i miss my fallen angel, i miss my twinkilino (ro , DUH), and i miss my No Regrets.....


Song of the day: Answer


Band of the day: Automatic Loveletter


Quote my heart out: "i dont need the answer i already know"

No comments: